The Importance of Having a Financial Plan
Creating a financial plan helps you see the big picture and set long and short-term life goals, a crucial step in mapping out your financial future. When you have a financial plan, it’s easier to make financial decisions and stay on track to meet your goals.
Some people decide to do their own financial planning, but you may want to seek help from a professional if you:
- Want to better manage your finances, but aren’t sure where to start
- Don’t have time to do your own financial planning
- Want a professional opinion about the plan you’ve developed
- Don’t have sufficient expertise in certain areas such as investments, insurance, taxes or retirement planning
- Have an immediate need or unexpected life event
John Fichera | Senior Vice President | (312) 264-4410 Due to varying regulatory restrictions and suitability requirements, please contact us so that we may determine which products are best-suited to your investment profile and solution needs.